1. Streamlined Puffer: Puffers are A-Must for your winter wardrobe. To temper too much bulk, find ones that come with streamlined details.
2. Leather Moto: Skins are always great pieces to have. I love this buttery camel and the easy shape works with the right proportioned outfit.
3. Minimalist Wool: Pick your minimal coat with slim-fit silhouette to avoid overwhelming. There shouldn't be much detail. This is your hero coat and you should invest in a great one!
4. Menswear-Inspired Tailoring: Tailored coats will fit your frame and are your best bet for looking polished and feminine. Look for ones with minimal details in a luxe fabric or pattern such as plaid!
5. Zip-front: This silhouette was made for winter layering—the hip-grazing style is perfect for showing off a sweater's high-low hemline or your fabulous high-rise denim or trouser.
xoxo yours in style,