Social Media-Marketing Internship
If you have passion, a creative eye, and are business savvy this internship might be for you.
Executes the planning of social media for the brand across all platforms.
Provides support as well as assist with all original online imagery and content.
Self-starter who is able to work independently and as well part of a team.
*1-2 days a week depending on schedule.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, organized with great time-management skills.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Professional and have a strong work ethic.
- A quick learner and able to run with tasks.
- An understanding of fashion photography with a keen eye for compelling images (actual experience not necessary)
- A passion for fashion and eagerness to grow within the field.
- Looking for a great opportunity to grow with a small business.
- Four-year degree
- Strong computer skills
- Must be active on social media currently
- Has a basic understanding of marketing
- Excellent communication skills: written & verbal
Relevant creative and or fashion experience a plus
Looking to partner with The Brandwein Group? Please submit inquire below.